Do you need something that will get you ready to succeed? Can’t seem to get yourself off the Internet?
Gary Vaynerchuk, also known as Gary Vee, is an inspirational entrepreneur that is constantly sharing positive and helpful information for entrepreneurs. Here’s my 5 favorite Gary Vee quotes that will help fuel your passion and hustle.
1. “You didn’t grow up driving…you figured it out.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
So many people are paralyzed from taking action because they are scared. And why are they scared? Because they don’t know exactly how to do something.
Success has a lot to do with failure and adaptation. If you quit every time you fail, I can guarantee that you will get nowhere.
If there’s something you know you need to do, but you’re scared because you aren’t exactly sure how…just get up and start! Half of the battle is figuring it out.
2. “People are chasing cash, not happiness. When you chase money, you’re going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
This quote is just a reminder that if you’re in it for the money, then you need to get out of it! Chasing money is the wrong approach. Provide value and love what you do, and the money will follow.
3. “Life shrinks and expands on the proportion of your willingness to take risks and try new things.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
If you want to live a fulfilling life, you need to do things you never would’ve ever done a year ago. Trying new things can be the scariest, but most rewarding, thing to do.
4. “Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Now I don’t necessarily agree with everything that Gary Vee says about hustle, but it is inevitable that you must put in hard work to get anywhere.
If you have a talent that other people have, the only way you’ll ever succeed with that talent is if you outwork and outsmart them.
5. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do everyday for the rest of my life…do that.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Life is too short to waste 40 years of it at some 9-5 job you hate. If you want to be truly happy, you need to take some time to sit down, reflect on yourself, and decide what really makes you excited.
Once you’ve figured that out, you need to chase after that and find a way to make a living from it.
Need more inspiration? Check out The 6 Best Inspirational Quotes for Young Entrepreneurs.